How to Help
- Pray to protect the preborn
- Volunteer to be a counselor or mentor
- Donate baby items to newborns to 2T and help with fundraising and other events
- Provide office and technical support
- Support our WaterLife Thrift Store at
7332 S. Va. Dare Trl.
Nags Head, North Carolina
Number: (252) 441-1810
- Volunteer to assist with fundraisers
You are the most valuable asset at WaterLife Pregnancy Care Center. Whether you are volunteering at the center or thrift store or hosting a baby shower or bringing baby clothes for our clients, you are encouraging all our staff to give more of ourselves, be more patient with our clients or customers, and be more generous with the gifts we offer our clients.
Volunteers can sort clothing and help keep the thrift store running smoothly or become a client advocate at the center. There are opportunities to help by assisting the administrative assistant with newsletters or phone calls and helping with annual events like the Baby Bottle Campaign or Walk for Life.
Your willingness to give us your time is an asset we absolutely cannot afford to be without. Thank you for freely giving us “YOU.”