At WaterLife, we are here for you for your potential unexpected pregnancy and beyond. Here are some of our no-cost resources for you as you navigate your unique pregnancy journey.
Support After Abortion
Everyone is different, and every person’s experience with abortion is unique. Some people feel emotions immediately, some not until months or years later, and some none at all.
We are here to provide support and care after your abortion experience, in individual or group settings depending on which you’re most comfortable with. We can assist you in finding support outside of your local area for increased confidentiality.
Your privacy is important to us. And as always, our services are at no cost to you and private. We are here because we care about your happiness, health, and well-being. Contact us today to learn more about our post-abortion support.
Support for Men
Your upcoming decisions don’t rely on your shoulders alone. You have a partner to navigate your next steps who needs you now more than ever. Look out for her both emotionally and physically. How? Check out our tips below
- Talk with her and LISTEN. Ghosting her or leaving her on read isn’t going to make this go away. In fact, it’s going to make things a lot harder for the both of you. Have frequent open and honest conversations!
- Talk with each of your important people. Yeah, you may want to keep it a secret during the initial shock. But the people who will be directly involved (parents, guardians, etc.) HAVE to know what’s going on eventually. Who knows, maybe they’ll even be willing to help!
- Educate yourself. How can you help if you don’t even really know what’s going on in her body? Learn about what is happening both to her body and to your baby with each trimester. Go to her parenting classes. Go to her birthing classes. Read a book. Listen to a podcast during your workout. The more informed you are, the less confusion you’ll feel!
- Be honest with her and with yourself! This isn’t the time to cover up your feelings. Scared? Say that! Anxious? Say that! Confused? Say that! Chances are, she is feeling all the same things and to know that you aren’t alone in your feelings will be a huge relief!
- Lastly, be there for her. In the big ways and the small ways. Let her know that no matter what happens, all decisions will be made as a team.
There’s no doubting that this is hard. If you or your partner have more specific questions or concerns, reach out to us and we’d be happy to help and support you during this time.
Pregnancy Options Support
We are here to offer you education so you can make an informed decision for your pregnancy. If you are still going back and forth about your decision, connect with our non-judgemental and safe team today to talk.
You have three options when it comes to your pregnancy and no one can pressure you into making any certain decision. It’s completely up to you. We can help you navigate all the questions that come with this challenging season. Reach out today.